Dave Deich has been a student of body-mind disciplines for over forty five years.
- 5th Degree Blackbelt in Taekwondo (AAU)
- 7th Degree Blackbelt in Ryukyu Kempo (DKI)
- Long time practitioner of TaiChi Chuan (Chen & Yang style), Qigong and Meditation
- Reiki Master level practitioner
- Student of Transcendental Meditation®, The Silva Method™ and Matrix Energetics®
- ACE certified personal trainer
- Wild Goose practitioner and Master level teacher (DAO)
- Inducted by 28th Generation Lineage Holder to the Dayan (Wild Goose) System, Grand Master Chen Chuan Gang as closed-door student of the Dayan Gong Kunlun Pai Branch of Taoism.
- Student of Huai Hsiang (Howard) Wang, Prana Dynamics
Dave is a co-founder of the Dayan Arts® Organization and has authored several books on Healing and Martial Arts. The collected works can be found at Amazon.com.
Rose has over 40 years of experience as a healer across both allopathic and holistic disciplines. From her long career as a registered nurse, to her work as an energy healer to her journey of personal discovery through meditation and qigong she is always seeking new opportunities for growth.
- 2012- Reiki Master Teacher
- 2013- Wild Goose Senior Instructor, Dayan Arts® Organization
2014- Art of Longevity Instructor, Dayan Arts® Organization
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of Pittsburgh
- Member, American Holistic Nurses Society
- 2009 – Present, Student of Wild Goose Qigong with David Deich and Shane Lear
- 2015- Wild Goose Qigong with Grandmaster Chen Chuan Gang in Wuhan, China
- 2015- Ba Duan Jin at Shaolin Temple, China
- Meditation studies with Thich Hang Dat and numerous Buddhist scholars
- Empath and Intuitive
- Study of Crystal and Aromatherapy augmentation to energy healing
Dave and Rose currently teach Healing, Meditation and Qigong, and related energy arts in the Southern Indiana area.